AdventureSmith Explorations Offers Big Savings on Small Ship Adventure Cruises
AdventureSmith Explorations Offers
Big Savings on Small Ship Adventure Cruises
Tahoe City, CA > Travel deals abound at AdventureSmith Explorations with 10 to 35% off small ship adventure cruises. Destinations range from Alaska to Antarctica, Costa Rica to the Sea of Cortez, but one thing remains the same – big savings.
25% Off Select Cruises Departing Before May 31, 2009
Travelers can save hundreds, up to thousands of dollars on last minute cruise deals featuring exotic destinations including:
· Antarctica: This journey to the “White Continent” offers six days aboard the National Geographic Endeavor or Explorer, cruising round Cape Horn, on the tip of South America, through the islands of Tierra del Fuego, and exploring the beautiful Antarctic Peninsula. Zodiac Inflatable landing craft and sea kayaks further the ability to examine this remote wilderness up-close. Savings include 25% on departures between Dec 26, 2008 and January 28, 2009 if booked before December 31, 2008.
· Costa Rica and the Panama Canal: What better way to spend New Year’s or spring break than in Costa Rica and Panama, exploring famous national parks and wildlife reserves, walking rain forest trails, and relaxing in the comfort and intimacy of the 60-passenger, small ship Sea Voyager. Passengers will swim and snorkel Panama's famed Isla Coiba, kayak along wildlife-rich, remote coastlines horseback ride on the beach, and transit the legendary Panama Canal. Savings include 25% on departures between Dec 27, 2008 and March 28, 2009 if booked before December 31, 2008.
· Baja and the Sea of Cortez: The 62-guest, adventure vessels Sea Lion and Sea Bird offer the best in active exploration of Mexico’s Sea of Cortez. This voyage offers naturalist-guided walks on uninhabited desert islands plus swimming, snorkeling and kayaking excursions. The itineraries are flexible on purpose to make the most of wildlife sightings. A highlight of the cruise: witnessing gray whales in their natural habitat, while exploring the breeding lagoons of Bahia Magdalena by small craft. Savings include 25% on departures between January 17 and March 21, 2009 if booked before December 31, 2008.
· Galapagos Islands:The perfect blend of activity and education, this itinerary features the 80-passenger National Geographic Polaris and National Geographic Islander, two of the best, first class expedition vessels in the Galapagos Islands, featuring renowned expedition leaders and naturalist staff. Guests enjoy snorkeling, hiking, diving, a glass-bottom boat and more in one of the planet’s most intriguing destinations. Savings include 25% on departures between January 2 and May 29, 2009 if booked before December 31, 2008.
· Alaska’s Inside Passage: Aboard the 68-guest Sea Bird and Sea Lion, passengers cruise Alaska’s beautiful Inside Passage, while visiting remote places to explore rainforest trails, bird watch and enjoy Zodiac and kayaking forays with naturalist guides plus learn about Alaska’s rich Native American heritage. A full day is also spent in Glacier Bay National Park. Savings include 25% on departures between April 28 and May 31, 2009 if booked before December 31, 2008.
Each of the above itineraries feature up-close exploration aboard a small ship outfitted for adventure activities such as hiking, kayaking and exploring by Zodiac in remote, backcountry areas. This 25% offer is valid for new bookings made by December 31, 2008 on select cruises departing before May 31, 2009.
More Small Ship Cruise Deals
- Travelers can enjoy some of the best prices ever on Galapagos yacht cruises, with a savings of up to 35%, free air travel, discounts and other specials if they travel in January, February or March 2009.
- Guests save 10% on the March 9, 2009 Antarctica cruise aboard the luxurious Antarctic Dream and 15% on the February 2, 2009 Classic Antarctica itinerary.
For reservations or to learn more about any of the above travel deals, visit www.AdventureSmithExplorations.com, call AdventureSmith Explorations’ travel experts at 1-800-728-2875 or email travel@AdventureSmithExplorations.com.
About AdventureSmith Explorations
AdventureSmith Explorations specializes in small ship cruise expeditions and wilderness tours. Company founder Todd Smith pioneered the concept of wilderness cruising – combining the comforts of a small cruise ship with the adventure of sea kayaking and exploring ashore in remote wilderness areas. Founded in 2003, AdventureSmith Explorations strives to create connections with the world's exotic natural environments and native cultures through travel, combining fun and exciting activities such as sea kayaking, hiking, small ship cruising and rafting in places not found on more conventional itineraries; extraordinary, off-the-beaten-path places in such destinations as Alaska, the Caribbean, Costa Rica, Belize, Ecuador and the Galapagos, Guatemala, the Arctic, Antarctica and New Zealand.
In addition to the company’s Carbon Free Cruising campaign, it is AdventureSmith’s mission to give something back to the individuals, communities and environments encountered on every trip through connecting travelers with a network of grassroots and global nonprofit partners worldwide including the Alaska Natural History Association, Neotropica Foundation, and Galapagos Conservancy, among others.
For reservations or more information, visit www.AdventureSmithExplorations.com, call 1-800-728-2875 or email Travel@AdventureSmithExplorations.com.