AdventureSmith Explorations Announces Roster of Holiday 2013 Small Ship Cruises With All-Inclusive Multi-Activity Land Excursions
Tahoe City, CA, July 29, 2013 – The active travel company securing matches between adventure-seeking clients and a treasure trove of small expedition ships, AdventureSmith Explorations http://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/, flags the 2013 Holiday Season with active cruises from the Antarctic Peninsula to Panama. While festivities aboard vessel will differ, guests will enjoy special seasonal events and celebrations aboard intimate ships ranging in capacity from 36 to 189 people.
“While our small-ship destinations in and of themselves are reason enough for celebration, guests will doubtless toast the season while sharing the day’s snorkeling thrills or on-ice escapades,” says Todd Smith, AdventureSmith Explorations founder / owner. He noted that trips just before and right after the holiday season come with “terrific discounts” and better availability (Smith recommends making your holiday season cruise bookings now).
Unlike most larger mega ships that often charge extra for shore excursions, guests on small expedition ships enjoy multi-activity programs on land at no extra charge.
Following is a list of Holiday departures:
- Hawaiian Seascapes - Dec. 21-28, Dec. 28-Jan. 4
- Cousteau’s Aquarium of the World (Baja Peninsula) – Dec. 21-28, Dec. 24-Jan. 4
- Antarctic Explorer Aboard the Ocean Diamond – Dec. 19-29
- Antarctic Peninsula including South Shetland Islands – Dec. 20-31
- Costa Rica, Panama Canal and Colombia – Dec. 22-29 comes with 25 percent savings for bookings before September 30, 2013.
- Santa Cruz Galapagos – Dec. 21-25
- Quest for Pura Vida (Land Adventure) -- Dec. 21-29, Dec. 28-Jan. 5
- Galapagos Legend – Dec. 23-26
- Australia's Great Barrier Reef – Dec. 23-29
Founded in 2003, AdventureSmith Explorations is based in Tahoe City, CA, along the northern shore of Lake Tahoe. In 2012, owner Todd Smith joined the ranks of Conde Nast Traveler's prestigious 14th Annual Travel Specialists List as the world’s expert on small ship expeditions. For information, availability and 2013 reservations Phone: 800-728-2875 toll-free, visit http://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/ or Email: travel@AdventureSmithExplorations.com.