Save 10-25% & Flexible Booking On Select 2022 Arctic Expeditions
Confirm 2022 reservations of the below-linked Arctic expeditions by September 30, 2021 to take advantage of the following deals:
- Save from 10-25% per person on select departures (except The North Pole).
- Receive an additional 10% savings on the voyage fare if full payment is received within 30 days, on select departures.
- New reservations booked before November 1, 2021 can be cancelled and rebooked up to 30 days before departure for any reason. Reschedule with a 100% future travel credit to be used within 3 years of the original voyage departure date. All cancellation and rebooking fees are waived, and the future travel credit is fully transferable. If the operator cancels your voyage due to COVID-19, easily rebook or choose to receive a full refund.
Offer valid until September 30, 2021, subject to availability and can be combined with other select offers. See all Arctic cruise deals for a comprehensive list of current savings on these and other adventures.
- Spitsbergen In Depth
- Spitsbergen Highlights: Expedition in Brief
- Introduction to Spitsbergen: Fjords, Glaciers & Wildlife of Svalbard
- Spitsbergen Explorer: Wildlife Capital of the Arctic
- Three Arctic Islands: Iceland, Greenland, Spitsbergen
- The North Pole
- The Northwest Passage
- Best of the Western Arctic
- Greenland Adventure Cruise
- Essential Greenland: Southern Coasts & Disko Bay
- Jewels of the Russian Arctic: Franz Josef Land & Novaya Zemlya
- Under the Northern Lights: Exploring Iceland & East Greenland