AdventureSmith Explorations offers the following travel resources to help you research and plan your adventure trip or small ship cruise. Our travelers work with one Adventure Specialist throughout the research and booking process for a truly personalized and hassle-free travel experience.
AdventureSmith’s online travel planner provides general information and resources to help you prepare for or consider your trip.
Travel Agents & Media
Passports, IDs & Documents
What identification do you need to bring on your trip? Our documents resource page is a great starting place to ensure you’re taking all the steps needed to prepare for domestic and international travel.
Travel Insurance, Flights & Hotels
When you book your trip with AdventureSmith, you’ll receive extra information about travel insurance, booking flights and planning for any additional hotel stays you may need to complete your journey. Your Adventure Specialist will provide one-on-one service to ensure you’re fully prepared for the adventure ahead.
We are here to be your advocate and trusted resource as travel begins again. Through daily contact with our destination partners, local operators and governments, we offer our clients the most up-to-date information from reliable sources. Learn from our growing collection of COVID-19 resources, including:
- COVID-19 Information for AdventureSmith Travelers
- Booking Your Travel in the Time of COVID-19
- How to Get a COVID Test for Travel
- COVID Travel Logistics for Alaska, Ecuador/Galapagos and Machu Picchu
- Canada Cruise Ship Ban Explained: Alaska Small Ship Cruises Exempt
- Our experience: I Took an Alaska Small Ship Cruise During COVID-19