We specialize in private small group travel catering to groups of four or more guests in all of our exciting destinations. Small group travel offers a level of privacy and intimacy not available on regularly scheduled tours. Small groups can also qualify for special discounts or free passage for the group leader. Learn how to arrange your private small group adventure, then call our experts to begin planning your group trip.
Benefits of Small Group Travel
- Group savings up to 50% off.
- Exclusive and intimate travel with private guides.
- Personalized service from our expert crew.
What Is a Small Group?
Depending on the nature of your trip and your destination, a small group can range from 4 to 100 guests. Small group land trips are exclusive with a private guide for your group only. Small group cruises might include a full-boat charter or a small group aboard a ship with other guests on board. Our experts will help you plan your itinerary and present it to your group.
- Couples traveling together.
- Weddings, birthday and anniversary celebrations.
- Family reunions or families traveling together.
- Corporate retreats, meetings or as a company incentive.
- Affinity travel (gay, lesbian, Christian, religious, photography or other special interest groups).
- Groups of travelers with special needs.
- School groups, university alumni associations and extended study programs.
- Zoo, aquarium and museum groups.
- Conservation organizations or other nonprofits.
- Travel clubs or other clubs interested in travel.
- Travel agents or group leaders can earn free berths by organizing charter cruises for their clients and friends.
Small Groups Aboard Small Ship Cruises
If your group is not large enough for a full-ship charter cruise, no problem. Many small ships offer discounts and incentives for groups of 10 or more guests. Groups can often arrange custom transfers, cocktail receptions, private conferences and other group services.